Why Rick Meghiddo?
Selling and buying a home is an emotionally charged field. The place you call home is likely to be the one that carries your biggest emotional investment. It contains moments of joy and sorrow. It frames your most cherished possessions. It is visually one of the most impacting places in your life. I understand that.
If you are a seller, you want to sell your home at the highest price possible, in the shortest period of time, with the best service you can get.
If you are a buyer, you want just the opposite: to buy your new home at the best value possible, with the best terms and service you can get. You want also it to be or to become as close as possible to what you dream about.
Either way, I can offer you the basic components that can get your trust – honesty, knowledge, reliability and my experience as an architect. Coupled with my team at Coldwell Banker, you can get an unparalleled real estate service.
Selling Southern California real estate requires specialized marketing systems and strategies that will meet your objectives. Rick uses a systematic approach to market your property by combining a carefully orchestrated marketing plan to reach the proper audience of buyers qualified to purchase your property.
Since no two properties are alike, Rick’s personal inspection is needed to evaluate your home.
In formulating a marketing plan, the objective is to sell your home in the shortest period of time at the highest price possible.
Since each property is unique, Rick will tailor a marketing plan specifically to real estate buyers and brokers to sell your home. Some of the components and services include:
1. Criteria for determining the marketing price
- Fact sheet of comparable properties
- Market Evaluation
- Pricing Strategy
2. The marketing components to be used
- Social Media Strategy
- Fact Sheet of the Property
- Property Video Tour and Photography
- Customized Marketing Solutions
- Virtual Tours
- Email Marketing Campaign
- A Range of Print Advertising
- Full Color Property Brochure
- Targeted Direct Mail Campaign
- Broker Targeted Advertising and Marketing
- Press and Public Relations Networking Events
3. Information about Coldwell Bankers support system and my personal involvement
- Financing support coordination
- Quality control with escrow
- Assistance with consultants
- Regular Communication and Updates
Rick’s personal involvement in every aspect of the property sale, from the execution of a listing agreement to the conveyance of the property, is supported by Coldwell Banker’s powerful engine.
www.californiamoves.com is a cutting edge website that features all homes listed on more than 20 Multiple Listing Services in Northern and Southern California. www.coldwellbanker.com includes more than 200,000 listings throughout the United States and Canada. The comprehensive site attracts between 6 and 11 million hits weekly and between 170,000 and 200,000 user sessions weekly.
In the meantime, it will be helpful to evaluate your home with grater approximation if you send us some basic information, such as:
- Property Type (Single Family, Townhouse, Condominium, Duplex)
- Approximate Square Footage
- Lot Size
- Year it was built
- Number of Floors
- Number of Parking Places
- Overall condition of the house on scale 1 to 10
- Home Style
- Updating or Remodeling done
Find your dream home
Home purchasing requires the highest level of professional, personalized service and representation. Buying your home is a serious venture. It can be an absolute pleasure or a massive headache. Your house is not just your home. It is a serious investment in the dwelling, the area and your future.
Rick’s approach during the search, negotiation and delivery of a home purchase reduces tensions associated with an emotionally charged process. His experience as an architect allows him to see things that others may not notice.
- Listing Property Search
- Target Home Search
- Agent Networking
- Neighborhood Profiles
- Price Negotiation
- Local Market Analysis
- Assistance in financial pre-qualification and pre-approval
- List of needs and wants
- Envisioning adaptation of house to buyers’ needs
- Monitoring every aspect of the escrow process